IMPORTANT MATTERS IT TAKES MOST OF US 50 YEARS TO UNDERSTAND:
- The badness of a movie is directly proportional to the number of
helicopters, hot air balloons, or chimps in it.
- You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason
why we observe daylight-saving time.
- The most powerful force in the universe is: gossip.
- The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside,
we ALL believe that we are above-average drivers.
- There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want
you to share yours with them.
- If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not
achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be
- The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy
people who are not in them.
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual
who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that
individual is crazy.
- Your true friends love you, anyway.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.